- Your use of the UH Pressbooks platform is governed by the Pressbooks.com Terms of Service
- You understand that the copyright status of any content you create or edit using the UH Pressbooks platform is governed by the UH System intellectual property policy (Section 21.08)
- You understand that the UH Pressbooks platform is intended for the creation of open educational materials for use in a UH course.
- You agree to publish any content you create using the UH Pressbooks platform under a Creative Commons license. For specialized circumstances that may require a more restrictive license, please contact email@example.com.
- You agree to comply with all copyright and other intellectual property laws. If you have questions about copyright, help is available at the University of Houston Libraries.
- You agree to maximize the accessibility of any content you create on the UH Pressbooks platform. Learn what you can do in the Accessibility & Universal Design chapter of the Pressbooks User Guide.
- You understand that a copy of any content you create or edit using the UH Pressbooks platform will be posted in Cougar ROAR in order to preserve a stable version and make your content more discoverable to search engines.
- You must have an active UH affiliation to use the UH Pressbooks platform.
Adapted from the Fort Hays State University Digital Press Terms of Service